Kate: Week 2

Week 2 results are in!  Here are my stats:

Current Weight: 137.2

Week 2 Weight Loss: 2.2 lbs 
Initial Weight: 144

Total Weight Loss: 6.8 lbs

Week 2 seemed like a breeze! My enthusiasm continued as I cooked new recipes and hit my goals of consuming more plant food and completing daily resistance training. My energy levels skyrocketed (which may or may not have led to random bursts of dancing in my apartment) and my husband and I got VERY excited about Dr. Fuhrman's Ceasar Dressing (Mike was right, you have got to try this dressing). A great week!

Most of my meals this week consisted of:
A chocolate-blueberry smoothie for breakfast.
An enormous salad with black beans and flaxseed for lunch.
A salad-smothered black bean burger with veggies and dip for dinner.
I did have a few challenges pop up. I definitely am not over my cravings for salty snacks and sweet treats. There were a couple nights where all I wanted was one crispy potato chip or just one spoonful of creamy/chocolatey/peanut buttery moosetracks icecream. The solution? Crunchy carrot sticks w/ Ceasar and peanut butter-chocolate banana icecream! The result? 100% satisfaction without salt, oil, dairy or sugar. Success!

My week 3 goals are to add at least 3 days of strenuous cardio on top of my daily walking schedule and to keep up with the daily resistance training.


Here's to a great week for all!

Comments

  1. what about the soda? that's what i wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zero soda since I started. There's even been an open 2-litre of Cherry Coke Zero in my fridge the whole time. Haven't even touched it. Bam.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts