Mike's Week 4

Current weight: 165lbs
Week 4 loss: 2 lbs
Intitial Weight: 191
Total weight loss: 26 lbs

I have been at the Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts now for a week, so I have not had much access to reliable internet.  Sorry for the delayed update.

I had one moment of unfortunate weakness - I had McDonalds.  Specifically, I had a 3 piece chicken selects with honey, a small fry, and an oreo McFlurry.  I was on the road and had to stop over night at a sketchy motel in Kentucky at midnight.  The only thing there was a McDonalds which seemed to pair nicely with my accommodations.  I passed out cold and woke up the next morning with my body giving me clear instructions to never do that again.

At Arrowmont my diet has been slightly looser because I eat what they prepare.  They always have salad and fresh fruit, so I am able to continue eating healthy, but sometimes I throw in a veggie burger or some other cooked vegetable that has oil and salt on it.  I have been keeping them to a a minimum. 

I still feel great and I haven't had any acid reflux since I have started.

The best thing about this lifestyle is that I have continued to get closer to my ideal body weight without ridiculous exercise routines.  My muffin top is subsiding and I am fitting into clothes that I haven't worn in years.  I have lost almost 2 belt notches too. 

Some of you might suspect that I have been on a rigorous exercise routine, but in fact I have been doing very little in the way of running and such.  I plan to launch into a yoga/running routine when I return from my vacation.

Looking forward to Kate's Eat to Live update!!!    

Comments

Popular Posts