FAST FOOD SALAD

Hello from Maryland.  I just did a guest seminar on library work at the University of Maryland.  And for lunch we went out for fast food - BUT the best fast food I have ever had in my life.  If you are in the DC area and are looking for nutritarian place to grab a quick lunch that you and all your friends can enjoy, check out SWEETGREEN

It is a design your own salad bar with ALL the fixings.  You can choose from kale, spinach, romain, iceberg, and mesculine - then you can top it with everything you can imagine.  Today I had spinach with bean sprouts, cucumbers, carrots, beats, onions, red & green peppers, black beans, and a couple other things I can't remember.  Then I topped it with a little vinegar.  The place has a similar set-up as Chipotle, but you can actually eat healthy.

CHECK IT OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts