Nutritarian Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream

I'm clocking in my recipe just after midnight - but it is well worth the delay.  I had to test a couple batches of a new recipe I devised - Nutritarian Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.  It has a creamy fall spiced flavor.  There is NO ADDED SUGAR OR FATS.  Everything is NATURAL.  Eat a bucket of it!  This is quick, easy, healthy, and delicious.

Nutritarian Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
1/4 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
2 Tablespoons Walnuts
2 Frozen Bananas *(peeled, quarted, frozen for 24 hours)
1 3/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice

Blend until creamy - serve immediately.

Let me know what you think!


Comments

  1. Is the coconut milk the canned stuff or the 1/2 gallon one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the canned. It's thicker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts