Proud of My Parents

My parents started the 6 week challenge and have just finished up their 3rd week.  They too are keeping a blog to document their thoughts on the whole process - to pass along their struggles and rewards to others.  

Follow along as they Eat to Live - http://monkeylikeeating.blogspot.com/

A sneak peek...

     - "My work jeans are falling off of me now.  I had to put another notch in my belt."
     - "they would snack on chips, soda, and candy bars while I salivated"

    - "As of the beginning of this week the coffee pot no longer sits on my counter."
    - "I do not plan on going back to my old way of eating after the 6 weeks." 


I'm pumped for my parents.  My mother without coffee?!  My dad withough potato chips?!  I am very curious to see how they continue after the Eat to Live 6 weeks and maintain a healthy eating lifestyle.  I think knowledge is very much power when it comes to eating well.   

Comments

Popular Posts