Kate: Week 9

Current Weight: 121.8

...at least that's what the scale said this morning. I just returned home from a happy labor day...maybe a little too happy. It started with fried okra and pickles for lunch. No big deal. A little treat well within my 10% range. Too bad it didn't stop there. Next came all my favorite flavors of Jelly Belly's. Just a little taste at first. Then an all out scarf. A few handfuls of tortilla chips washed down with a sugary lemonade came next. Are you cringing yet? I'm still not done. To top off the night...Burger King. Yup. A whopper junior, a few fries and a couple sips of diet coke. 

Sugar coma, the salt sweats, thanksgiving-full feeling. It was fun at the time.

Two-day raw fruit/vegetable cleanse starts tomorrow. Can't wait!

Comments

  1. awesome! I love it and its totally fine cause you'll follow it up with a ton of really healthy meals. I got your back. P.S. My parents are loosing tons of weight right now. I'm pumped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts