10 lbs 10 days

I'm down 10 lbs in 10 days.

I have to admit that it has not been easy living in San Francisco surrounded by some of the best food in the world. I have had my fair share of temptations. This week a colleague brought in some beautiful donuts to share. They made the office smell like heaven. I just stood in front of the box and basically huffed the smell of the donuts, hoping that my breath would somehow magically taste like it. I didn't even sneak a bite.

I'm always astounded how quickly I shed weight when I first start eating a nutritarian diet. Now that I am well into week two, the weight loss will definitely slow down. I also know that I will really start to feel and see the benefits of eating healthy.

One thing I noticed is that I really need to up my portions of food because I need to get enough calories for my meals. My salads are already massive compared to what most people eat, but that is the glory of the nutritarian diet. I can eat as much as I want.....it just has to be veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, and beans...with no added salt, sugar, oil, or refined grains.




Comments

Popular Posts