Yeah, I know it has been a while....

But, the good news is that I didn't lapse on my 6-week challenge. I am still going strong despite how stressful the past couple weeks have been.

I have been in the process of moving to a new apartment and gearing up for the start of the school year....many long hours and days. Of course, with long days I have a tendency to not eat enough, which usually ends with stuffing my face with pizza and tacos. And, it didn't help that I got into a car accident yesterday (small one, but still not fun). Right now, my healthy eating seems to be all that I can control in my life, so I'll take it.

Where I am now? My weigh-in this morning was at 178 lbs. That is down 13 pounds. With little over three weeks left of the challenge, I think it is likely that I'll get down to about 169. That puts me at the very top of my range for a healthy BMI. I should be floating around 155-160 for my age and height.

Am I still Hangry? Nope. Just angry now. My tastebuds definitely rounded a corner this past week. Fruits and vegetables have such a strong flavor now. Before it all tasted like cardboard, and eating pretty much sucked. It was more of a chore. I can say now that I definitely find myself craving certain vegetables. However, I will never crave a vegetable like a pepperoni pizza or nachos.

I just wanted to make sure I checked in with you all.

Remember to eat for nutrients! Shoot for 1 lb of leafy greens per day!

Comments

Popular Posts