So far so good!



I killed it today (for the most part)!

For breakfast, I grabbed a container of mix fruit and drank some tea. SFCM has a great cafe that actually serves healthy food - fruits, smoothies, salads, etc. SO, I have no excuse.

I went to lunch with some friends from work. Thankfully I work just a couple blocks from the Twitter building where they have a Market Cafe with a huge salad bar. I was totally drooling over Jason's meat-lovers pizza and Steve's meticulously built carne asada burrito. But, I went with a massive salad topped with nuts, seeds, fruits, and veggies (NO DRESSING). Honestly, it felt like freaking homework to eat it. I went back there for a protein packed smoothie later for dinner - the "Buff Beatnik" - I highly recommend it.

Did I get hungry during the day? Surprisingly, not really.

BUT, I did get home late and saw that I had some leftover Trader Joes flax seed tortilla chips....and I went freaking crazy. I ate them. I had a couple pieces of cheese too. Shit.

That's ok because I stopped! I remembered that I had to write a blog post about how well I did today, so I threw it away and drank a glass of water.

I'm looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow and another day of eating healthy.


Comments

Popular Posts