I'm still doing it.

The fact that I have not posted in a while should be interpreted as a sign that my ETL lifestyle has indeed become a lifestyle.  It has become pretty second nature.

However, the winter months definitely proved to be a challenge with holiday after holiday - reason after reason to binge eat and drink.  And I did indulge. For the most part I would just get right back on the wagon and keep eating healthy.  The most important part for me is that I need to plan time to grocery shop.

So where do I stand now?  I live a pretty happy eating life.  I'd say 80-90% of the time I eat strictly nutritarian.  Breakfast is probably the easiest for me.  I use my Vitamix every day to make smoothies and healthy ice cream.

I have noticed that I am hanging around 150lbs.  If I want to lose weight I just eat very very healthfully for a good period of time and it happens naturally.  But because I have had some not so healthy food everyone once in a while, I stay stagnant.  I did just start exercising again and it feels great.  But I have to eat LOTS more greens to make sure I don't get very hungry. 

For people trying to really lose weight - you MUST stay on the aggressive 6 week plan until you are at your ideal weight.  Just because the 6 weeks doesn't mean that you are at your ideal weight.  And I promise you will not continue to lose weight if you start incorporating fatty dressings, chips, pizza, bread, anything.  Really stick with it until you really know you are there.  Could be 9 weeks or 12 weeks, just do it - just this once and see what it feels like.

Anyhow, I am definitely feeling the urge to eat really healthy now that spring has hit.  I cannot wait for the summer's fresh fruits and vegetables at the markets!

EAT TO LIVE!

Comments

Popular Posts