UPDATE!

Well, well, well. I may have taken a break from posting, but I can say that I have done a pretty ok job of eating nutritarian. Kate has taken a break too because she had a baby!!!

____

I am not going to lie. I have slipped a lot from where I was after my first six-week challenge. Yes, I have occasionally eaten entire pepperoni pizza, followed it up with 2 scoops of artisan ice cream, and chased it with a couple cocktails. I have eaten a couple burgers, oooh some doritos, and cake. I have been eating a pretty flexible diet, especially when I eat out or have dinner at a friend's place.

BUT, it hasn't bothered me too much because I usually follow it up with several very healthy meals. My breakfast and lunch is usually very healthy. My body yells at me every time I eat like crap anyway. It screams "I need nutrients now!"....it is strange but I can really feel it.

I feel a little worn down and slightly addicted to some of the saltier and sweeter treats. So, it is time for me to challenge myself to eat a nutritarian diet again. One change thought...on the days that I work out I am going to eat some eggs. They make awesome little protein packs.

I did my Trader Joe's shopping for the week and made up a soup that should last me a couple days.  It is a Black Bean and Butternut Squash Chili. Oh it is awesome. I had some for dinner tonight.

SO, wish me luck as I fight my salt, oil, and sugar cravings and recondition myself to enjoy the true flavors of nutritious food.

Diet Starts Tomorrow!
(but it actually started tonight with dinner)

Comments

Popular Posts